HAPPY began 3 years ago as an American Preschool. During this short period, we experienced an unprecedented growth as our student population grew at a rate of 500%. Due to a high demand to continue our quality educational system, in September, 2011, HAPPY will become k-12 school. Our newly constructed facilities are located in the El Nagda section of Dahar. The development will include 4 buildings; Kindergarten, Primary, Prep and Secondary over 12,000m2 of land. The first phase completed is the Kindergarten Building, which will accept students up to Primary 4 during the first year. Once all construction is complete, facilities will include the following:
- Spacious, brightly colored classrooms
- Computer and Technology room
- Fully equipped Science Labs
- Library stocked with books in multiple languages
- Kitchen facilities to prepare hot lunches and snacks
- Mosque and Prayer room
- Sporting area and Playground
- Music and Dance Studio
- Media room with Flat Screen TV
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Administrative offices, reception and separate boy/girl bathrooms
Our Academic Program Will Include:
- American/National educational system; the initial license will be National with the intent of applying for American accreditation and international license in the near future.
- American English will be the primary language of instruction with German and French as foreign languages.
- Arabic, Religion, and National Studies will be taught in the Arabic language, and students will be prepared for all national examinations.
- We will use a combination of American and Egyptian book publishers.
- An intensive reading and spelling program based on the American phonetic system.
- In addition to the core subject, we will offer PE, Arts and Craft, Music and Dance, and Computer Technology.
- A thoroughly trained staff of both Egyptian and foreign teachers who speak multiple languages with a very good command of English.
|< Prev||Next >|